Introducing Flight Pro Connect Secure Trip Management Technology
The long-awaited secure trip management technology is making its debut… and Flight Pro International is proud to invite clients to join the celebration as the latest tool in world class, premium aviation management experience is unveiled.
Adding to the arsenal of highly customized services already serving FPI’s select clientele, Flight Pro Connect (flightproconnect.com) is poised to launch early April 2022, just in time to raise a celebratory glass with clients attending the NBAA Schedulers and Dispatchers trade show in San Diego.
However, FPI clients not attending S&D need not feel as if they are missing out on this exciting technology launch. In fact, most FPI clients have already been “in the know” and will likely be the first to know that their log-in credentials are standing by ready for them to “give it a go.”
Here are a few Flight Pro Connect key features
and program overview:
- Access controlled by secure authentication and data encrypted throughout
- FPC latest headlines, weather, and alerts
- Company event announcements
- Quick view to upcoming trip schedules
- Robust yet simple “New Trip” submission process
- Trip details in multiple views (per leg, per type, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple users with customized permissions settings
- Ability to organize company profiles, documents, and emails
- Ability to manage crew and passenger travel documents
- Ability to manage aircraft documents
- Instant communication of details between client and FPI operations, 24/7
Without a doubt, the new FPC format will streamline trip management from start to finish, whether with engagement between FPI ops and clients or as a user-friendly tool utilized solo by FPI clients at their convenience.
Contact FPI to schedule a demo consultation to explore the array of features that FPC can
contribute to your department.
Our success is your success!